32 rue de Saint Malo
· My objective for the winter is to find an employment aligned with my passions all while exploring a new country and immersing myself in a different culture. Some of my passions include snowboarding, outdoor activities, vegan and Asian inspired cooking and art. I love teaching snowboarding because I get to introduce people to a new hobby which they will practice for the rest of their lives and possibly end up teaching to more people when they are old enough. I am dedicated to providing a safe, fun and positive learning environment for my students.
· Fully bilingual (French and English)
· Ability to work under pressure
· Fast learner with a wide range of practical skills
· Mature, respectful, creative and energetic employee
· Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors certified level 2 instructor.
2020 – 2021: Heritage College
Pursuing a CEGEP diploma in Visual Arts
2015 – 2020: Collège Nouvelles Frontières
Completed a high school diploma in French
2017 – 2022: Camp Fortune Chelsea: Snowboard instructor
I lead groups and individuals of all ages, teaching them skills to learn and improve their snowboarding abilities in a fun and instructional way. I monitor their snowboarding to ensure their safety. Motivation, attention to detail and organizational skills are required to be successful in the eyes of the clients
2018 – 2022: Royal Ottawa Golf Club, Aylmer: short order cook
Learned how to manage time during stressful and busy situations. Gained experience in the food prep, learned to prioritize tasks and how to work with speed and efficiency.
2021: Union 613, Ottawa: Cook
Learned how to work in a more fast paced and busy restaurant.
2022: Umami ramen & Izakaya: line cook
Learned the basics of authentic Japanese cuisine and the basics of a vegan restaurant. Also learned how to make large scale batches for recipes and learned to organize tasks in a fast work environment.