I am 24 years old and from the United Kingdom. My main passions in life are sport and travel. I have spent the last few years moving between countries, teaching English, Sport and Skiing. I love meeting people from different countries, experiencing new cultures and sharing my own experiences with others. I am comfortable with everyone from all walks of life, because I am understanding and friendly. Over my years in hospitality, sport coaching and teaching, I strive to create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere with my guests or clients.I work hard in everything I do, and always pick up any new skills I am given, I never turn down a new challenge. I have lived in 4 countries over the last year, and I am always keen to meet new people and give them the best experience possible.
Mitchell’s and Butlers
Front of House and Barman / 2015-2019
▪ Working in a fast paced, high quality service restaurant.
▪ Waiting on a wide number of guests whilst delivering a high quality service.
▪ Worked on a busy bar with over 25 cocktails available.
▪ Trained as a qualified barista.
Nuffield Health and Fitness
Personal Trainer and Manager / 2018-2020
▪ Delivered one to one and group fitness sessions
▪ Gained a lot of confidence with working with people and building meaningful friendships.
▪ Gained experience as a manager of a busy health and fitness centre.
Ski Instructor / 2020-2021 Winter Season
▪ Gained experience living and skiing in the mountains everyday.
▪ Became a very competent skier, with a big emphasis on health and safety.
▪ Lead groups of varying ages across differing slope difficulties and terrains.
▪ Found a true love of the mountain and skiing life.
GCSEs A-A* including English and Maths
A Levels in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Personal Trainer Level 3
BASI Ski Instructor Level 1
England Boxing Level 1
Outdoor First Aid Level 3
Food Safety Level 3
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
▪ Completed all three Ten Tors Events on Dartmoor, England. This was a hiking event designed to build leadership and resilience. I completed the Bronze, Silver and Gold awards, and these events were hiking events across the hard wilderness of Dartmoor. I helped lead my team through long hiking distances and wild camping, and the training was a total of 4 years.
▪ I have volunteered in schools in 3 countries (Germany, Czechia, Morocco), teaching English and sport mostly. I had to think on my feet, work hard and be very organised with my lesson plans. I also have lived in Switzerland in the winter season, so living away and meeting people from different cultures and languages is something that I love to do.